Connect with us

News

UNILAG Student Dies After Taking Tramadol And Codeine

Published

on

A 200 level student of the University of Lagos identified as Denis Mkpanam aka Daddy.linkup has died after allegedly overdosing on tramadol and codeine.

The Electrical Engineering and Computer science student was said to have taken the illicit combination while hanging out with some friends yesterday.

Subsequently, he was rushed to the Lagoon hospital where he was stabilized but later started convulsing again and eventually gave up the ghost around 11:57pm

 

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

More Posts

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Birdview Communications LTD.