The hardest outfit to pick is professional wears because the majority are always confused as to what to wear. It’s like a war most times so all you need to do is stock your closet with the prescribed styles and keep the outfit formulas in hand!
There are typically three types of corporate dress codes: business formal, business casual, and casual. Here are some general tips for both men and women for each category. Stick close to the basics and ensure that you’re always dressed appropriately.
- A tailored button suit in a solid, neutral color like black, gray.
- White, collared button-up shirts.
- Comfortable Shoes in brown or black.
- Pullovers and sweaters worn over collared shirt.
- Hair should be well-groomed.
- A well-cut pantsuit or skirt suit and jacket in a conservative neutral color, such as black, brown, or navy
- Conservative accessories – for instance, diamond studs rather than chandelier earrings.
- Well-groomed hair worn in a conservative cut, such as a bob or soft layers.
- Nicely fitted tops and blouses, although shirts should never be tight or revealing.
- Skirts above the knees.
- Well-groomed, neutral nails that are either clear coated, or painted with a beige-toned polish.
- More leeway with hair length, style, and color. More adventurous styles and colors are typically fine.
- Light make up