One of the best things about cooking is the level of creativity it allows you to employ. Very easily, you can come up with a new recipe or tweak an old one to suit your preference. Here is a tweaked curry chicken recipe I learned from a friend, try it and let me know what you think in the comment section below. Bon appetit.
Red Bell pepper (tatashe)
Scotch Bonnet (rodo)
Pasta (Cooked and Drained)
- Cook chicken in barest minimum water till almost tender; control water level by adding little at a time.
- Add pepper, spice, seasoning, pepper and coconut milk.
- Reduce the heat to low and let it simmer till pepper and veggie cooks.
- Remove veggies and pepper to blend.
- Pour the ground mixture back into the pot.
- Allow the sauce to thicken aand serve with pasta.
- Garnish with carrots sticks and parsley
Note that if you prefer thick sauce, use corn starch, yam or flour as thickner.