Connect with us

News

Coronavirus: Death toll rises as Kano confirms death of COVID-19 patient

Published

on

Coronavirus: Ekiti discharges COVID-19 patient

The Kano State government has confirmed its first COVID-19 death in the State.

A tweet on the official Twitter handle of the Kano State Ministry of Health confirmed the development on Wednesday night.

It said, “Wednesday, 15th April 2020. As at 11:55 pm, 1 death of #COVID19 has been recorded in @KanostateNg #StaySafeNigeria.”

The State has 21 confirmed cases of the virus.

Recall that the State had earlier confirmed 12 new cases of coronavirus.

It had said, “Wednesday, 15th April 2020. As at 11:45 pm, 12 additional cases of #COVID19 have been confirmed in @KanostateNg,”

READ  End SARS: Ekiti PDP demands arrest of APC guber aspirant, others over attack on protesters by thugs
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement
Advertisement

Copyright © 2020 Green News

X
X
X