Connect with us

Green Gist

Boy Searching For His Sister Meets Untimely Death

Published

on

A four-year-old boy has been electrocuted in Niger state when he strayed into an electric transformer house.

According to a source the incident occurred on Thursday night at the Senior Quarters of the Federal Low-Cost Housing Estate in Maikunkele, a suburb of Minna.

The source added that the deceased was searching for his sister who had gone to fetch water for the House when he strayed into the transformer house where he was electrocuted.

“It was a passerby who raised alarm when he noticed unusual activity in the transformer house but before the victim could be rescued, he was burnt beyond recognition”, he said.

However, the remains of the boy were taken from the transformer house and buried according to Islamic rite on Thursday night.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

More Posts

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Birdview Communications LTD.