Connect with us

Green Gist

Another Middle Aged Man Dies Charging His Phone In Bed

Published

on

A 22-year-old man has met his untimely death after he was electrocuted while charging his phone in bed.

The man identified as Kritsada Supol from Thailand has died from electrocution while charging his mobile phone in bed.

Supol was at home alone in his apartment waiting on a relative in Nakhon Ratchasima Province in Thailand, reports say that “Unfortunately for the relative who arrived, he found the man motionless still holding his device, which was, still connected to the wall socket”.

Two months ago a factory worker in same Thailand was electrocuted while charging and using his phone.

It was learnt that the said factory worker plugged in his earphones and was also charging his phone at the same time.

Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with his phone plugged into a power point with a cheap charging cable.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

More Posts

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 Birdview Communications LTD.